• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Amazing Adventures of Zero the Hero and his Sidekick Lucy Velvet

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI0457-1.jpg

Oh hai Mummeh how is you?

DSCI0449.jpg

Look I is saying my prayers too

DSCI0450-1.jpg

I can even do one ear down like Ruby

DSCI0464.jpg

Zero: Uh-oh you've woke up Lucy

Lucy: Grrrrrrr

DSCI0441.jpg

Night Mummeh

DSCI0445.jpg

I'm ignoring you...

Awww, bless them! I love bunny prayers photos. :love: And the droop ear pose - was that part of ear washing? Spenser does that a lot, especially if I have been petting him - has to get rid of the tain of hooman hands. :roll::roll:

Awww, bless them! I love bunny prayers photos. :love: And the droop ear pose - was that part of ear washing? Spenser does that a lot, especially if I have been petting him - has to get rid of the tain of hooman hands. :roll::roll:

:lol: mine do that, have a massive groom after I've held them or petted them. We are only lowly hoomins, we know our place. Yeah it was part of his ear washing :love: I love watching them wash their ears :love::love:

Spenser's ear-washing:

P6220385.jpg

Cute, eh? :love::love::love: Sometimes his ear pops up before the paw has made contact, and the poor boy has to start all over again!

Check out his moult photo. ;):love: I was trying to capture the straggle effect, but he insisted on looking handsome. :love::love::love:

They are lovely and I love the flopped out piccie at the end. Is Lucy a rexy bun. :love: Can I ask where you get the straight fence panels from. I've only got ones that go round and I am moving Frankie and Kas into the spare room tomorrow and they would be good to fence off certain bits. :)

They are lovely and I love the flopped out piccie at the end. Is Lucy a rexy bun. :love: Can I ask where you get the straight fence panels from. I've only got ones that go round and I am moving Frankie and Kas into the spare room tomorrow and they would be good to fence off certain bits. :)

She is a rexy :love::love: they are from a local pet shop, but I'm sure Zooplus and Amazon sell them as well. It's called the Trixie playpen and when it's made into a run it's a hexagon shape. I put them up to stop them chewing the skirting boards :lol:

Back