• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Games

scoobylou

Young Bun
I have 2 mini lops about 6 months old who live in the house & they are starting to get bored easily with toys we buy or when we pet them. They just lie down a lot when we let them out, so I was wondering if people knew of any games or any ways of interacting with them that will make them more active & interested in playing or running around :)

Mum used to distract said bunny (either Flash or Sky) whilst I would hide and then call them and they would come running. One time Sky found me sitting on top of the back of the settee and I've never seen a bunny, before or since, do a double take and have an expression that clarely said 'what the hell are you doing up there??!?!?!?!??!'

Mum used to distract said bunny (either Flash or Sky) whilst I would hide and then call them and they would come running. One time Sky found me sitting on top of the back of the settee and I've never seen a bunny, before or since, do a double take and have an expression that clarely said 'what the hell are you doing up there??!?!?!?!??!'

:lol:

Back