• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser moult - looking better today.

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Spenser has been having his first moult, but is looking better today. My mother thinks I am not giving him enough pellets, and underneath the fluff he is very sleek. Looks pretty healthy here though, methinks.

P9160439.jpg

Yes, and that is the rabbit I am accused of under-feeding. :roll::roll::roll: If you lived nearer you'd be welcome to attempt a squidge ... I'm sure he could teach even your wriggling expert a thing or two. :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you ... says she having just slunk out to the hutch with a few extra pellets. :oops::oops: Just a few, honest.

My parents are heading in that direction, yes, that's the parents who held out for 8 months before letting me have a rabbit. :roll::roll: They would spoil him rotten if I went away for a weekend. :lol::lol:

My parents are heading in that direction, yes, that's the parents who held out for 8 months before letting me have a rabbit. :roll::roll: They would spoil him rotten if I went away for a weekend. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: my parents think I'm mad for actually caring for my pets, my dad reckons they are the best fed rabbits ever and live in palaces :roll::lol:

He's beautiful! I've always had a bit of a soft spot for REWs. They just look more cuddly than most bunnies for some reason - I think I just find the clean white fur appealing! Like a teddy! :oops::lol:

He's beautiful! I've always had a bit of a soft spot for REWs. They just look more cuddly than most bunnies for some reason - I think I just find the clean white fur appealing! Like a teddy! :oops::lol:

The words 'cuddly' and 'Spenser' do not go together at all, alas. :lol::lol::lol:

What a lovely bun Spencer is. :love::love::love:
I think he looks just right, & in the prime of health. Overweight buns have all sorts of difficult health issues - you're doing the right thing :thumb:

He may need about 6-8 extra pellets to help him grow new fur just for his moult. That's all.

Back