• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Pair of Papillions Desperate

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have a wonderful pair of 3 year old, neutered and fully vacs Papillions

Say hello to Ivor and Floella :love:

Ivorfloella.jpg

They will need very large accommodation..a shed and attached run would be ideal.
Please consider this pair..although at present quite handshy they are getting better and will make a stunning addition to a family

Last edited:
They're so beautiful. I thought they'd be snapped up straight away. If I had an empty shed I'd have had them in a flash. Not sure my OH would appreciate being kicked out of his own bedroom to make way for more bunnies :shock:. Although I caught him hand-feeding biscuits to Beryl and Gubbins on Sunday - the same two piggies that he thinks are "a waste of space" - tee hee!!

They're so beautiful. I thought they'd be snapped up straight away. If I had an empty shed I'd have had them in a flash. Not sure my OH would appreciate being kicked out of his own bedroom to make way for more bunnies :shock:. Although I caught him hand-feeding biscuits to Beryl and Gubbins on Sunday - the same two piggies that he thinks are "a waste of space" - tee hee!!

Beryl & Gubbins a waste of space:shock:, shame on him:lol::lol:. Funny how a little furry face and change peoples opinions isn't it?

Beryl & Gubbins a waste of space:shock:, shame on him:lol::lol:. Funny how a little furry face and change peoples opinions isn't it?

He's a softy really but I think he likes to maintain his manly "it's just an animal" image. I've caught him talking to Beryl and Gubbins loads of times but this was the first time I caught him hand-feeding them :shock:. He even (shock/horror) asked if everyone was OK when I collected them all from boarding after we'd been on holiday :lol:.

These two were reserved..but the lady has changed her mind..well she sent home-checker a text but still hasn't been decent enough to let me know:censored:

So please is there someone who can give this pair the space they need on a loving home..they are mature for giant bunnies and I would like to see them settled
Our adoption donation is greatly reduced for this pair as our main priority is to see them in a home

Oooohhhh, they're still there?! :(

I thought these two would have been homed ageeeees ago. I'd offer them a home in a heartbeat if I could. I think my shed might be a bit squishy for three geriatric giants (and Brian and Jess!) though.

I hope they'll find a home soon. xx

Back