• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion & Clover and the bean leaves!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
It was runner bean leaves for supper tonight - Dan grabbed the largest, ran off with it and hid it, then came back to eat the rest with Clo :lol:

BunniesandbeanlevaesSept2010016.jpg

BunniesandbeanlevaesSept2010014.jpg

BunniesandbeanlevaesSept2010013.jpg

BunniesandbeanlevaesSept2010012.jpg

BunniesandbeanlevaesSept2010017.jpg

Wasn't that a Cloverish thing for Dan to do? Thanks for the idea - we've given Spenser a few beans, but didn't think of trying him with the leaves. He's meag-fussy though, so I'm not holding my breath. :roll::roll:

Ooh,didn't know I could feed runner bean leaves. Blue loves the Pea leaves and stalks.Will try her with some tomorrow as have some in garden:wave:

What a cheeky little monkey! They are gorgeous....their coats are in such beautiful condition! My 2 are moulting at the moment so don't look quite as pretty!

A massive thank you to Blackberry and the Boys. :wave: SPENSER LIKES BEAN LEAVES! He is such a fussy nommer that I feel as if all my birthdays have come at once! :D:D:D:D He ate two leaves straight away, even although I presented them to him when he was taking his morning doze.

A massive thank you to Blackberry and the Boys. :wave: SPENSER LIKES BEAN LEAVES! He is such a fussy nommer that I feel as if all my birthdays have come at once! :D:D:D:D He ate two leaves straight away, even although I presented them to him when he was taking his morning doze.

Yay!

You'll have to try growing some in a green house over winter if you can to keep a fresh supply for him :lol:

Oh Dan What a naughty husbun to your wifey! :lol:

Your buns make the most adorable pair Blackberry & Co. They are so photogenic! :love::love::love:

Oh Dan What a naughty husbun to your wifey! :lol:

Your buns make the most adorable pair Blackberry & Co. They are so photogenic! :love::love::love:

Clover: I'm very, very pretty, but I'm Dan's brother, not his wife ;) But I have a silly girly names cos mummy thought I was a girl before my plums dropped.

Clover: I'm very, very pretty, but I'm Dan's brother, not his wife ;) But I have a silly girly names cos mummy thought I was a girl before my plums dropped.

Oooops :oops::oops::oops: I'm so sorry. Please tender my apologies to both buns. What an insult to Clover I'm very sorry Sir, & Dan - it's OK running off with the biggest leaf when it's your bro! :lol:

Oooops :oops::oops::oops: I'm so sorry. Please tender my apologies to both buns. What an insult to Clover I'm very sorry Sir, & Dan - it's OK running off with the biggest leaf when it's your bro! :lol:

Dandelion: I have to run off with food sometimes because Clover is a gannet.

Clover: Even the vet called me a girl cos I am so pretty and have such soft fur. It would help if mummy would change my name to something butch like Bruce or Stanley, but oh no - I' stuck with Clo, or Clover, or Cloverbelle, and even Clo Belle Bunny :roll:

Back