• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 3 Special Homes Needed

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from the appeal for a home for little Lotto we now need homes for his 3 sisters

These girls are all fully vacs but NOT speyed due to vet advice following the death under GA of their brother and Lotto's reaction to his ga.

Therefore we need homes where they will not be put near any un neutered bucks as none of our rescue animals are to be bred from and with these carrying a genetic fault it makes it doubly important.

They also are all short-sighted and can be territorial so experienced owners preferred, although once picked up they are fine.
They must have a single level home where there things are left in the same place..this is due to their lack of perfect vision.
They must go as housebunnies so they can get lots of human attention..they may well not bond due to their defensive behaviour so on this occassion we will home them as solo housebuns.
As they are special needs our usual donation will be reduced

Please see if you can give one of these gorgeous girls a forever home

Here is Trinket on the left..both of her ears are now lopped.. and Bangle. (Bangle is also starring on our Christmas cards and calender!)

tRINKETBANGLE.jpg

Charm is a REW lop and will add pics of her later
Please e mail me if you can help

What beautiful little bunnies they are, such gorgeous colours too. They will make a very special addition to someones life :love:

i sadly cannot offer them a home as no room at the inn, could they go together as sisters for company or would you worry about later fighting due to hormones? i know it is never ideal to keep unspayed females together but i know that in some family instances it can work (especially if for medical purposes they cannot be nuetereD) just a thought? x

i sadly cannot offer them a home as no room at the inn, could they go together as sisters for company or would you worry about later fighting due to hormones? i know it is never ideal to keep unspayed females together but i know that in some family instances it can work (especially if for medical purposes they cannot be nuetereD) just a thought? x

I was wondering the same thing?
Have they bonded with each other?

They are so beautiful - wow!:love::love::love:
aaaah - short eye sight...must be so nervy haveing this as a bunny.....aaaah they are just so precious...I do hope they get a forever home soon...they so deserve somone special to spend lotsa time with them......:love:

We did originally have the 3 together, then when hormones kicked in Charm started attacking the other two so she was split off.
In the last week Trinket has started to attack Bangle..so sadly they seem destined to be single..
their brother Lotto was the same..he attacked his brothers..as said in earlier posts I think a lot is down to their lack of good sight so they are over defensive

Last edited:
I just wanted to come on and say how pretty I thought they were...
Alas no room at the inn for a house bunny, hope they find good homes.

Hannah :)

aaaah bless - their hormones!

Im in love with them both...but...Bangle.....oh my heart meeeeeltttssssss......:love::love:

Im sure they will ifnd forever homes soon - they are beautiful....:love:
wish I could get another female....but my 2 girls would be too much for her....and the hutches have levels....:(

Bump for these beauitful girls who so so soo need a husbun & a safe place to have as their forever home with lotsa special TLC & consideration of their needs.....they are just sooo gorgeous & my heart goes out to them....:love::love::love::love:

Back