• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to rush gracie off to the vets

Grace65

Warren Veteran
She just refuses to eat anything :? she was fine this morning then a few hours ago i noticed she hadnt pooed or pinched food from charlie and knew something wasnt right.

After 30 minutes of trying to tempt her i gave up and rang the vets who said bring her down and i did, she cant find anything wrong with her at all but has given her an antibiotic shot, a gut stimulant and a painkiller and i have to syringe feed her which remembering last time i did that she wouldnt take it, anyway we got back tommorrow at 9am just to make sure she has perked up, if not she will be admitted :cry:

Please send us vibes, we are baffled as to why this has happened but our vet said she was covering all areas incase she had anything brewing. xxxxxxxxx

Jeez its all vibes today isn't it ! :(

Poor Gracie. Lots and lots of start nomming and nothing more vibes for her and for you.

loads and loads of vibes that the meds kick in soon xxxxx

ive read a few times no apparent reason for stasis yet its windy outside, maybe the weather has spooked her :(

Thank you, i really miss the cheekiness of her shes so quiet but isnt hunched up or seem to be in any pain, its very bizarre. xx

loads and loads of vibes that the meds kick in soon xxxxx

ive read a few times no apparent reason for stasis yet its windy outside, maybe the weather has spooked her :(

I dont know shes totally fearless usually and scared of nothing, i just wish she would eat and poo for mummy. xxxx

Sending you some nom nom vibes. I'm syringe feeding at the moment and am covered in critical care and bunny poop! Ah the joys!!

I dont know shes totally fearless usually and scared of nothing, i just wish she would eat and poo for mummy. xxxx

she will hun, once the meds have had chance to work. it takes Alvin about 2 hours after metacam and a good chase about to get signs of nibbling

and even at his worst a few days on meds plus fluid injections gets him right back from the evil that is stasis

she will hun, once the meds have had chance to work. it takes Alvin about 2 hours after metacam and a good chase about to get signs of nibbling

and even at his worst a few days on meds plus fluid injections gets him right back from the evil that is stasis

God im awful i walked into the vets and burst out crying :? im sure she will feel better soon shes having a nap at the moment, i keep checking to see if shes pooed yet, no joy. xx

God im awful i walked into the vets and burst out crying :? im sure she will feel better soon shes having a nap at the moment, i keep checking to see if shes pooed yet, no joy. xx

i do that too.. everytime i see the vet im blubbing :oops::oops::oops:

ste is sick of my overreaction.. i get in Alvin is hiding in the carrier.. i cry down the phone to ste.. two hours later Alvin hasnt died and hes eating again :oops::oops:

i do that too.. everytime i see the vet im blubbing :oops::oops::oops:

ste is sick of my overreaction.. i get in Alvin is hiding in the carrier.. i cry down the phone to ste.. two hours later Alvin hasnt died and hes eating again :oops::oops:

Awww bless well im the same, i hate to think they are in pain it breaks my heart. xxx

Back