• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upset myself today

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Really no point to this thread, but I had a really horrible nightmare last night, it was so real, it really shook me up :shock:

I dreamt that my alarm had gone off, I had gone to the loo, gone downstairs to make a cuppa, and get the bunnies breakfast ready, I went up stairs and found them both dead, I woke up screaming my head off, still makes me feel sick now whan I think about it:(

Again sorry for the pointless post, but I have been thinking about it all day, and it has really bought home to me how much I love those fur babies

Really no point to this thread, but I had a really horrible nightmare last night, it was so real, it really shook me up :shock:

I dreamt that my alarm had gone off, I had gone to the loo, gone downstairs to make a cuppa, and get the bunnies breakfast ready, I went up stairs and found them both dead, I woke up screaming my head off, still makes me feel sick now whan I think about it:(

Again sorry for the pointless post, but I have been thinking about it all day, and it has really bought home to me how much I love those fur babies

Don't worry Shelly, you aren't the only one who does this. OH did it about Biccy a few nights ago.

I think its because we have them in our thoughts constantly and don't want to lose them that we have these horrible dreams, that they arent there any more.

*hugs* :wave:

*hugs*

i used to dream about my pair dying alot. then Pearl did die and its not as scary as i thought so i dont dream it anymore (if that makes sense)

i think the fear of losing them is worse than the actual losing, i hurts like hell orcourse and as i found out this morning tears come out of the blue.. but we do live on and theres plenty other angels just waiting to meet us :love::love:

RU dont help for bunny para either :(

It was just seeing there little bodies ugh it has stayed with me all day:cry: I am home now and tried cuddles but they don't care:roll::lol::lol:

Don't you think bunnehs are the most ungrateful pets?:lol::lol:

I can empathise with that, I had a terrible dream on Saturday about Gasket having a dirty bum, trying to clean him off and him stuggling. I was holding on to him sobbing saying "I don't want to loose you again!" I woke up in tears because I knew he was gone. It completely knocked me for six all day. I think it's because I was worried about Sprocket's upset stomach. :cry:

Back