• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip is still doing great..

Dollie

Warren Scout
1102528523_5_6FM6.jpeg

:love:

Thanks for keeping us posted, she is fairly coming on! :wave: When she is fully grown maybe you could spoil us with another thread showing her progress from the VERY tiny bunny she was at first. ;):love:

Thanks for keeping us posted, she is fairly coming on! :wave: When she is fully grown maybe you could spoil us with another thread showing her progress from the VERY tiny bunny she was at first. ;):love:

I'll do that! :D I'm really hoping my parents and my cousin will let her stay with me.. But she was only supposed to stay till the end of September.. :cry: she'll go live with my cousin, with her own husbun. That's okay too, for her, but not for me! :( but it won't matter for you guys because I'll take loads of pictures anyways, whereever she is haha.

Oh dear, you'll miss her:(, but if she's quite close by there will be plenty of photo opportunities. :D:D And we might get to meet her husbun! :love:

I'll do that! :D I'm really hoping my parents and my cousin will let her stay with me.. But she was only supposed to stay till the end of September.. :cry: she'll go live with my cousin, with her own husbun. That's okay too, for her, but not for me! :( but it won't matter for you guys because I'll take loads of pictures anyways, whereever she is haha.

Forget about that! My nepphew was here today, to take her home and someone.. (wasn't me..) couldn't stop crying.. So she'll staaaaaaaay! :D

Yay! :D:D:D:D:D That means we expect even more updates. ;) Will you be getting her a husbun?

She's going to live with my other two, at least, I hope that'll work out. If it doesn't, then I'm not sure what to do. My parents didn't want Feline, my parents didn't want cat Nora (well, my mom did haha) and my parents didn't really want Pip either.. Three "unwanted" animals in one year is more than enough.. So another bunny...... Is not going to happen!

Fred is a neutered male (6) and he and Pip get along wonderfull, Feline is a spayed doe (1) and she might be the trouble maker, but we'll see..

Good luck. :wave: It took me 8 months to persuade my parents to let me have a rabbit. We had been a pet free zone for almost 40 years!

Good luck. :wave: It took me 8 months to persuade my parents to let me have a rabbit. We had been a pet free zone for almost 40 years!

Haha, it took me some convincing too.. In 2003 our cat Whoopie died at the age of 16 and my parents did NOT want another cat. We had two rabbits back then, Indy and Frederick, Frederick died, Fred came.. No more rabbits.. But in 2005 we had a third rabbit, Joy, and it would be our last, NO more, NEVER.. In 2007 they came home with a beautifull cat, Twiggy.. In 2008 she got hit by a car.. :cry: So we decided to get a dog! :eek: (My parents NEVER wanted a dog..) and a cat. Barber & Billy. The end of that year, Joy died, in 2009 Indy got sick.. Later that year I learned how rabbits should be kept (together) but with two unneutered bucks.. Didn't want to try that.. But they didn't want four rabbits. Unfortunately Indy got sick again (and again and again) and had to stay inside. They allowed me to get Fred neutered and bond him with new rabbit Feline a week after that, Indy suddenly dies.. :cry:

And in May, we saw this beautiful cat in a rescue.. Nora.. And now Pip.. That's.. Three cats, three rabbits, one dog.. Though they said NO MORE! :lol:

IMG_9256.CR2.jpg

First pic together! I let them in the livingroom for about an hour. All three have been there before, but it's more "Pip's space". Fred doesn't care, he likes Pip, he likes Feline. So he and the cat sat down in the middle of the room, watch the crazy ladies haha. Pip is a bit scared of Feline, although she does follow her around. Feline is not as.. Sharp? As I thought she would be. It's all normall behaviour she's showing now.

Pip is quite tired now, so I'll continue tomorrow.

Back