• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............... are my life and I love them more than anyone or anything :love:

'Life' can throw what it likes at me ( and yet again it has :roll:) but nothing can destroy me because of my love for my Buns :love:

I may not have achieved much during my 50 years on this planet, but I no longer care that some people look down on me or pity me. I am proud that my Rabbits accept me and trust me 100%. I am very honoured and very lucky :)

Sorry about this emotional outburst :oops:
It's probably another symptom of the menopause :oops:

Well i for one say...

YAY FOR JANE :wave:

Let the world throw at us what it may, we've got our buns affection/love to throw back at it and we all know, full well, that a fluffy ball of love will win every time :)

Few more pics of the seaside in the autumn help Jane...? I don't mind taking a little walk :)

Jane, I think you have achieved a lot! You're one of the most trusted and loved members of this forum. I love you and your buns to bits and I don't even know you in real life, you're one lovely and amazing lady. :wave::wave::wave:

Honestly though, I think it's one of life's most amazing achievements if we find the love and trust of an animal. We all know how hard it is :love::love::love:

i wish my buns were enough to keep me happy.. i found myself in floods of tears this morning while brushing my teeth because im leaving my memories of Pearl behind :oops::oops::oops:

talk about emotional and i cant even blame the menopause yet :?

i wish my buns were enough to keep me happy.. i found myself in floods of tears this morning while brushing my teeth because im leaving my memories of Pearl behind :oops::oops::oops:

Memories you can take with you Donna.. :) They never leave you, as Pearl's spirit never will :wave:

*hugs*

Looking after your bunnies and sharing your knowledge with us is a great achievement in my book!:rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

:thumb::thumb:

Memories you can take with you Donna.. :) They never leave you, as Pearl's spirit never will :wave:

*hugs*

This is so true. I felt exactly the same way when we had to move, and leave my first dog behind. He was buried in his favourite spot near the pool, but the thought of not being near his final resting place was hard. Time does heals pain, and wherever I go - Buddy will always have a place in my heart :)

hon, i KNOW where you're coming from. My beloved Harry, Topsy, Poppy, Maxwell and Joey are all buried in my parents garden, I don't live there anymore but they are intending to move shortly and it gets me emotional just thinking about it! I thought it was just me. But their spirits aren't where their bodies are, they're within us. Ever noticed how you change a little after a loved one dies? That's because we take in a little of them and their spirit, we change appropriately xxx

Jane - just wanted to pop on and say (((hugs))). You are one very admired person here. :)

Awwwww

My buns do not trust me 100%:oops::lol:, but I think some of them think I'm ok. Well - about 2 of them:roll::lol:

That'll have to do:lol:

Back