• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lovely two- Rory & Suki....

Siân_Siâney

Warren Scout
Rory- Now four months old, a mix ( Mini Lop/Dwarf )
Suki- 11 weeks old, a mix ( Dutch/Dwarf )

47723_1562289826248_1505405522_1445642_3951962_n.jpg

47723_1562289746246_1505405522_1445640_7660620_n.jpg

47723_1562289786247_1505405522_1445641_2506989_n.jpg

Stunning :)

The little dwarf lop has my heart, im a lop maniac :)

Thank you Graham!:thumb:

I need to take some more photos, as these two are growing fast! Mind you, I really don't think they'll grow to any great size, bless them!:lol:

Oh, we just melted when we first saw Rory! At the time he had one ear up, one down!

Last edited:
Thank you Graham!:thumb:

I need to take some more, as these two are growing fast! mind you, I really don't think they'll grow to any great size, bless them!:lol:

Oh, we just melted when we first saw Rory! At the time he had one ear up, one down!

The new girl im adopting in a couple of weeks has one up one down (or did in the last pictures i saw of her) :)

So cute!

Your little one is so cute! Gorgeous colouring!:thumb:

He doesn't look quite like that any more, he's about 5 months older :lol: Theres quite a lot of pics of him on the forum, search for threads with Biscuit in the title, you'll see :lol::lol::lol:

He doesn't look quite like that any more, he's about 5 months older :lol: Theres quite a lot of pics of him on the forum, search for threads with Biscuit in the title, you'll see :lol::lol::lol:

Well I can tell you are proud of him Graham!:D

Good on you for adopting, we are tempted to do the same. Infact, we very nearly came home with a pretty rabbit yesterday but had to remind ourselves we have two already, and we intend to move next year so will wait until then.

It was hard to walk away as she was climbing up the side of the hutch to say hello!:cry:

I will look out for your pics! :)

aww your buns are soo cute :love:
and GrahamL im soo glad that ur finally getting ginger to be honest biscuit is one of my fave RU buns!!:love: glad hes finally getting a wife! :lol:

I have quite a big rabbit. I think the smaller breeds are more active. Spenser snoozes from late morning until mid-afternoon, but my friend's mini-lop is rarely caught napping. Of course I love my bunny to bits, they all have their differnt charms. :love::love::love:

I have quite a big rabbit. I think the smaller breeds are more active. Spenser snoozes from late morning until mid-afternoon, but my friend's mini-lop is rarely caught napping. Of course I love my bunny to bits, they all have their differnt charms. :love::love::love:

Oh! Do you have a photo of him? I'd love to see it.:love:

Back