• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me & Xander are not talking *humphs*

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
would you believe that this little face ..
IMG_2404.jpg

could do this .. :shock:
IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

maybe if you see this side of him :shock:
IMG_2419-1.jpg

note how far his tail is up
IMG_2413-1.jpg

he is one hormonal little b****

deffo not ready for bonding anytime soon, (he got neutered nearly 4-5 weeks ago)

Aww, bless him ... and bless your poor finger! :wave: Did he actually bite? I've had scratches like that from Spenser's claws (not recently as I broke my arm so he's been travelling from hutch to run by carry-box).

Aww, bless him ... and bless your poor finger! :wave: Did he actually bite? I've had scratches like that from Spenser's claws (not recently as I broke my arm so he's been travelling from hutch to run by carry-box).

yeah it was a bite :(, before it started bleeding you could see his little teeth marks & the skin was still squashed into a crease ?, then it flattened out & started bleeding :(, he's not bit me before :cry:, I think his hormones are getting worse instead of better :(

youccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!

he looks just like my Tiffany does when she gets ready to attack!! and she is spayed, the little moody madam!!!!!!!

youccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!

he looks just like my Tiffany does when she gets ready to attack!! and she is spayed, the little moody madam!!!!!!!

hehe, I was just taking some piccys then he just grabbed me :shock:, " NO MOM NO PHOTOS TODAY !!!! GRRRR" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

poor you

As soon as he's infertile, look for a nice calm friendly wifey bun - sounds like that's just what he needs.

Look at that tail! Hes in attack mode!!

"look out hoo-mens, I am armed!"

Gosh, I would be careful around him, hes in one BAD MOOD!!!

Hope your finger feels better soon, you might need to put some germaline on it though.....

:shock: Ouch are you ok? it shocks you how much it hurts, naughty naughty xander. :? xxx

yeah I'm ok hehe, I have the pain threshold of an elephant as my mom says :lol::lol:

I don't know what got into, I know he is like that with some people but has NEVER been like that with me :cry:

awww:lol: he is too cute!:love:
hope your finger feels better soon
Was it out of the blue or is he always been a bit defensive/ aggresive?

Look at that tail! Hes in attack mode!!

"look out hoo-mens, I am armed!"

Gosh, I would be careful around him, hes in one BAD MOOD!!!

Hope your finger feels better soon, you might need to put some germaline on it though.....

hehe tell me about it :lol::lol:, & he is sooooo quick :shock:, he had bit me & run off before I even noticed :shock:

yeah I'm ok hehe, I have the pain threshold of an elephant as my mom says :lol::lol:

I don't know what got into, I know he is like that with some people but has NEVER been like that with me :cry:

Little horror, my friends rabbit did that to me once that was the only time i have ever been bitten and it blooming hurt like :censored:

Maybe he is having a strop, hold your finger under iced water and take some ibuprofen to stop it swelling. xxx

awww:lol: he is too cute!:love:
hope your finger feels better soon
Was it out of the blue or is he always been a bit defensive/ aggresive?

he has always been quite aggressive toward my OH .. as he was VERY attached to me, but I have been trying to get him less attached to me lately as he is going to be getting bonded sometime soon, but he has never been like that with me :(

Little horror, my friends rabbit did that to me once that was the only time i have ever been bitten and it blooming hurt like :censored:

Maybe he is having a strop, hold your finger under iced water and take some ibuprofen to stop it swelling. xxx

thats the first I've been bitten like that off a bun, I've had wee nips but nothing like this :shock:

he is a rather stroppy young man :roll:

I still love him though hehe :love:

Back