• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will he still love me? UD I found him a wifebun!!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
I am currently on the look out for a wifebun for Marble. I saw a beautiful bun today and am seeing another tomorrow.

Marble is a house rabbit and :love: his Mummy. Lots of cuddles and licks, follows me round like a little puppy.

I want to get him a wifebun because I cant be with him 24/7 and I want him to have some bunny love too.

Will he still love me once he is bonded?

Last edited:
Grim still loves me. He's not as needy for snuggles as Smoo gives him lots, but there's no replacement for some human snuggles sometimes. :)

He's so happy with her, I just love to watch them together and snuggle them together. Sometimes I can stroke them both with one hand. It's just too cute you need two bunnies in love. :mrgreen:

I worried Pye would change when Pudding came along but he's just a cheeky as he was and he still comes running over for nose rubs when I walk through the door AND when she's not in a foul mood I even get to stroke Pud :D Its the most beautiful thing watching two bunnies snuggle, melts your heart :love:

Gracie is still a cheeky funny boo but wont give me kisses anymore she saves them all for charlie :? xxx

Feegal did change after he was bonded to Sally, he still loves a fuss but is not so demanding. It can make me feel a bit left out, but he is so much happier:love:

I love the way I have to work really hard to get him to purr but Sally just needs to brush past him and he purrs away:lol:

Also now I have Sally who likes a fuss too:D

Good luck with finding Marble a wife.

Charlie is pretty much exactly the same in personality, in fact, he's a lot better since we got April! He always seemed so sad before we got her, but because he's so happy now he has loads of energy to play with her and to come and nudge me or my OH. When April comes to me for attention, Charlie will run over as well just to make sure he's still the boss :lol:. If anything, we now get double the love :D.

And everyone else is right, there's nothing more wonderful than seeing two little bunnies snuggling contently together :love:

I was worrying about this too as we are looking for a wife for Lucky and i was only saying the same to OH the other day. I'm so glad to read this. :D

I was worried about this. In the end I decided that I could only be there for Charlee for such a limited time each day (compared to the time she was by herself) - it would have been cruel and selfish to leave her as an only bun just because I was worried she wouldn't give me as much attention. To be honest she has not changed much at all. She is still the happy, bouncy little bun - still doesn't take much to head rubs or being picked up :lol: but will run over whenever I go to the room. The ONLY thing that has changed is that she is more mischevious. If anyone ever tells you that 2 buns will cut down on the amount of mischief because they have each other...let me tell you now, that it is wrong!

Castiel and Ruby love me more since they've been bonded :D I sat for about an hour giving a nose rub to one with each hand yesterday :lol: which Ruby would never have allowed in the past. Harvey is just the same, he's always been an affectionate bun and still licks my hand and runs over to see me. And Lucy and Zero are more friendly and laid back since being bonded.

Molly didn't change at all when we got Brian, she still loves humans very much indeed, she just has company 24/7 now.

I think the answer Becky is that it depends on the bun he marries ;)

If she's a smooch hound, who loves fuss and is kind and gentle (not to mention beautiful) and isn't afraid of new things, despite being through so much in her short life, then I just think that you'll have two bunnies that love you very much instead of one :D

Donnie changed, he used to demand nose rubs and jump up on the bed with me when Lady came along he got all his loving there...
He doesn't really let me touch him anymore :cry:

But she, LOVES people and grooms us for hours.
Feel bit left out because he changed but he's SO happy with his wife it makes me happy to see.

So they can change but seeing them so happy and having two buns other than one follow you around is great :love:

I think the answer Becky is that it depends on the bun he marries ;)

If she's a smooch hound, who loves fuss and is kind and gentle (not to mention beautiful) and isn't afraid of new things, despite being through so much in her short life, then I just think that you'll have two bunnies that love you very much instead of one :D

I think that will be true. I love her already. It is ok to say who he is marrying?

I think that will be true. I love her already. It is ok to say who he is marrying?

Absolutely...........

Want a photo?

8thSept2010004.jpg

Absolutely...........

Want a photo?

8thSept2010004.jpg

Lara is going to be Marbles wifebun! She is one of the 68 bunnies rescued from Lymington. I felt such a connection with her when I held her yesterday that I just had to offer her a forever home with us. I have spent the morning giving Marbles home an extension and a makeover so it is even better for the 2 of them.

Thanks for the photo, she is beautiful!

Gorgeous girl!
Mango is a little bit less hungry for cuddles since being bonded to Maia but he is still a friendly, happy bunny who gives lots of kisses. And Maia is less grumpy although not by far. ;-) I guess she'll always have some bad temper. But it is a pleasure to see them together and know they're happy now!

Back