• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looks like blood on back feet.....wasnt tho

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave: just got back from my mums..she called me over saying her bunny had blood on her bacl legs and on the carpet where shed been sitting. so i rushed over..and thought yeah just mum panicking....

till i saw the spot on the carpet....i wasnt going to let on i was worried now.

i eventually caught hunnybuny and turned her onto her back to be greted by what appeared to be blood on her back feet..i nearly fainted!!

i couldnt see any injuries..and there was a small spot under her tail so im guessing its either her bits or her bladder.

i panicked then yeled at my poor mum to get a sheet of kitchen towel.......i used it to soak up the "blood" and then heaved a huge sigh of relief...it was the usual dark rusty wee that they do every now and then,,,,,,

hunnybunnys fine eating pooping huge poos running round like a loon...and wasnt happy at me dabing at her feet:oops::lol:

i was so relieved...so imagine how my poor mum felt!!

this happended to us once with my bridge bun bif..shed been in the garden and weed on the grass..looked like blood..she had it dribbled down her legs etc. i rushed her to the vet.....and it was wee.......:lol::lol:

talk about relief!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds the same as Honey has been doing lately. Looks awful on her light coloured blanket :roll:

Back