• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet in the Waterlooville/Portsmouth area?

Coleiscole

New Kit
I'm looking for a vet in the Waterlooville/Portsmouth area who is rabbit-savvy and would be able to spay my bunny.

Anything at all would be appreciated :)

:wave: yes claire theres very bunny savvy.

Also animed....i go to the cowplain branch and usually see ellen..shes dutch but where she used to work was right next door to a bunny rescue and she dealt with em everyday....and came up with the self serum treatment for berties eye ulcer. The hospital is at shedfield nr wickham but you can drop buns off at cowplain and pick em up again. The hospital has many bun savvy vets....but if i cant get there by taxi in an emergency..i go to downland in emsworth.:wave:

Thank you very much :) I live in Denmead, just past Waterlooville and Cowplain, so the Cowplain one would be very easy for me to get to. Also, thank you for that link, you've been very helpful :D

I'll hopefully be contacting Downland Vetinary Group as soon as I can get the money together; do you know how much it will cost roughly to get Allie spayed? I've asked around and I've heard things from around £30 to £70, depending on the place. But do you know the cost specific to Downland?

Back