• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louis says....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
.....do not touch my toys while I'm having a nap!

PicturesbaublesandLouisSept2010005.jpg

PicturesbaublesandLouisSept2010003.jpg

Very sweet (and I'm scared of dogs:oops::oops:, so this is praise indeed). Is the toy at the front a RSPB bullfinch lying on its back?

Very sweet (and I'm scared of dogs:oops::oops:, so this is praise indeed). Is the toy at the front a RSPB bullfinch lying on its back?

Yes, he has a bullfinch, greenfinch and 2 robins, plus other toys that make animals noises (pig, sheep, horse, parrot, octopus etc) - he likes noisy toys!

The birds just about still sing - they have all been buried in the garden for various lengths of time, and have had to be sponged down :lol:

Yes, he has a bullfinch, greenfinch and 2 robins, plus other toys that make animals noises (pig, sheep, horse, parrot, octopus etc) - he likes noisy toys!

The birds just about still sing - they have all been buried in the garden for various lengths of time, and have had to be sponged down :lol:

I don't ofetn laugh at doggie stories but :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bought myself the bullfinch a few years ago, because I was so cheesed off at never having seen a real one, although there's supposed to be common garden birds. I've seen some now, but not in the garden. Mine has lost it's noise. Hope he doesn't play with his menagerie during the night.

I don't ofetn laugh at doggie stories but :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bought myself the bullfinch a few years ago, because I was so cheesed off at never having seen a real one, although there's supposed to be common garden birds. I've seen some now, but not in the garden. Mine has lost it's noise. Hope he doesn't play with his menagerie during the night.

Fortunately he doesn't play with them in the night - he's too busy snoring and trumping :lol:

When he plays outside with the robins the real robins start singing too! He has a blue tit, too, but that was buried some weeks back and hasn't resurfaced.....but it's better when he brings a dirty soggy bird in than when he used to bury pigs ears or rawhide chews and then dig them up and bring them in - I used to find that he'd reburied them in my bed :mrgreen:

Back