• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greetings from Brackie!

Hello there, rabbit fans :wave:! I be, to friends, 'Em'.
I came across this forum a while ago and it seems like a lovely, helpful rabbit-orientated forum.
I have owned rabbits for just over 6 years and am very willing to learn a lot more about them.
I currently own one bunny (yes, only one at the moment :() by the name of Brackenbury AKA Brackie for short, as Brackenbury is a mouthful to say.
I am considering getting her a boyfriend to play with, now that she's moved house, as she's becoming an energetic little minx!
She's a little ball of sunshine and binkies :lol:

Brackies.png

CutieBrackie.png

She very often does a puppy-dog impression, bless her.

Also, do you think she's a full Lionhead, or a cross? She was an absolute fuzzball when she was younger, but she's lost that generous mane through time!

Hello and welcome, Brackie looks gorgeous!! I hope you can find a lovely husbun for her at your local rescue, there are lots of them that come on the forum too so you are bound to find the right bun for her.

I am sorry I dont know about whether she is a lionhead or a cross but someone will be able to tell you, I am sure! :)

Hiya all. Thank you for the lovely welcomes and comments :D
You all have very gorgeous bunnies too!

Brackie been out for a good run today - until the cat appeared!

Back