• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh! Chocolate wrapper!

Zara

Mama Doe
Rascal has just attempted to eat a small empty chocolate wrapper :roll: I pulled it out of his mouth, he'll be ok won't he? He's also chopped a lock of my hair off and tried to eat it, all of my rabbits have tried to eat my hair :lol: He's sat on the top of the sofa looking all innocent and sweet, but I know he's planning his next move. He still loves to snuggle up on me and nuzzle into me though :love: the naughty little rascal!

I'm sure there was a thread not so long ago about a bun who actually DID eat a chocolate wrapper. :shock: Spenser is an outdoor bunny, so hasn't managed to pull off that particular piece of mischief. Keep us posted with any more mischief from Rascal! :wave:

I'm sure he'll be fine.

Lucky eats my hair a lot. I've got a bit of a funny 'do' going on but when i realise what he's up to i move. :shock:

Back