• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dumped ..in a box ...!!!!

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
some people :evil: :evil: :evil:

2005_0124SEPTEMBER20100012.jpg

2005_0124SEPTEMBER20100011.jpg

2005_0124SEPTEMBER20100010.jpg

they are both skin and bones :(

Oh for gawd sakes :censored::censored::censored::evil:

They look so tiny. How can you just dump them on a rescues door step? This is all so unfair.

They look so skinny. I guess at least they are with you, not left on the side of the road :roll:

The smaller white one doesn't look a day past 7 or 8 weeks :cry:

ARe they healthy apart from their size bunnymadhouse? or is it too early to tell?

Oh Angie. How can people be so bloody cruel :cry: Thank goodness you and tracey do what you do or who knows what would happen to these buns.
At least now their journey to a better life has begun. I really despair of people these days.

Poor things. Not saying I understand it but I guess people get desperate and think they are doing the right thing by leaving them on the doorstep of a known rescue. This is one of the reasons a lot of rescues don't advertise their addresses. As Graham said at least they weren't left at the side of the road.

They are so beautiful... don't know how anybody could have the heart to dump them! Glad they've ended up in a safe place.

Oh poor buns and they are so beautiful Bless them :( how on earth people can dump their pet's and walk away I will never know :cry: it's just heartbreaking and it happens sadly every day somewhere.:cry:
Thank God they are now safe with you and I hope they go on to eventually find a loving and caring forever home which is what they deserve .

Poor things. Not saying I understand it but I guess people get desperate and think they are doing the right thing by leaving them on the doorstep of a known rescue. This is one of the reasons a lot of rescues don't advertise their addresses. As Graham said at least they weren't left at the side of the road.

I guess they do. Its just a shame they don't do the right thing by feeding the poor things. :cry:

Grrrrrrrrrrr people :censored:

Hope the poor wee things start to thrive soon. How can you starve poor bunnies like that???????

Awww they are lovely, they are going to be a couple of crackers when you feed them up again, poor little things :cry: At least they didn't kill them though, did they dump them on you or somewhere else and they found their way to you ?

I much prefer animals being dumped at the door of a rescue than left in a box by the road side or just freed in a park or the woods. At least the person has some decency.

Hope they do well Angie.

Back