• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Samus locked me out of my bedroom...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
This follows on from the other day when I was trying to put her outside. She knows the drill and I sort of herd her rather than pick her up (not a big fan of picking up my pets when unnecessary). Well she pretended to go outside then ran circles around me and back up to my bedroom and hid. Outsmarted by a bunny.

And today she locked me out of my room. She pulled the carpet up by the door, which opens inwards, and I couldn't open the door. Outsmarted again. :lol:

She was all innocent when I finally got in and pretended she was just eating her cardboard tube. :roll:

It must be something they feed those BARC bunnies. I love it. :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumb:

She sounds like my kind of bunny! She could have a good planning session with my Badger.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumb:

She sounds like my kind of bunny! She could have a good planning session with my Badger.

She found out how to get onto my desk and taught Grim how to get up there. She ate half my important documents and Grim had diarrhoea on my doctors letters... :roll:

This follows on from the other day when I was trying to put her outside. She knows the drill and I sort of herd her rather than pick her up (not a big fan of picking up my pets when unnecessary). Well she pretended to go outside then ran circles around me and back up to my bedroom and hid. Outsmarted by a bunny.

And today she locked me out of my room. She pulled the carpet up by the door, which opens inwards, and I couldn't open the door. Outsmarted again. :lol:

She was all innocent when I finally got in and pretended she was just eating her cardboard tube. :roll:

roflmfao!:lol::lol::lol:

Thats just brilliant!

:thumb::thumb:
BARC bunnies may be a pain, but they are adorable! :love::love::love::love:

Back