• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you miss your bunnies being babies?

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
It was so much fun when Harvey and Zero were babies, but I actually think I prefer them being grown-up buns. They seem to have so much more personality now they are grown up, and are much more affectionate - Zero always used to bite I think he was afraid. And I don't think they're any less cute!

Yes and no.

Biscuit was a fluffy ball of joy when he was a baby, but now he's a not quite so fluffy ball of love and affection.

I think i preferred his size as a baby :)

I miss their crazy binkies! They were sooo cute. They hardly ever binky anymore.

I do have a much better relationship with them now though.

no. i dont like baby animals. i spent the whole of Alvins babyhood/teens waiting for him to grow up.

i adore him now and i think adult animals are far cuter than babies :love::love::love:

I miss their crazy binkies! They were sooo cute. They hardly ever binky anymore.

I do have a much better relationship with them now though.

mine hardly ever binky now either :( I miss that.

But Donna I do think they've gotten cuter ;) Although I love baby bunnies when they haven't grown into their ears yet :lol::love:

Out of my (current) buns - Kendra was born here (she's 4) & Sugar was 4weeks (orphanned - now 5) when I got her - and no I'm not bothered really. Suagr isn't very nice & kendra is still the size of a baby bun & really friendly:lol:

No I love them more now they're grown up and we have a relationship and they know me... and I get to see their hugely individual personalities!

I've never had my own baby bun. I had Dexter for a few months and he was messy and smelly and naughty and happy and lovable. But my buns are much easier. :)

Many of my bunnies were born here or here as tiny babies, and I love, love, LOVE those ages and how they behave. They are precious and bring aliveness to life.

But I much prefer my bunnies being adults. I've said that for a long time and mum thought I was weird :lol:

Alvin binkys dead funny, hes such a lazy bugga :lol::lol::lol::lol:

what i like most about my pair being older is that they have got past the crazy chewing stage and i can now safely let them out to come sleep in my room with me if they choose knowing the sheets covering the walls are of no interest to them :D:D Alvin still goes at wallpaper if he spots any uncovered tho :roll::roll:

I didn't have Spenser till he was 7 months old, but I've seen some young REWs posted here that show me what he might have looked like. :D:love:

I've never seen a baby bunny. :shock:

Although Lucky Stanley was only 4 months old when we had him and he's still my baby at 11 months old. :oops:

Not really. Although Biscuit was so funny when she was younger, she's do mad circuits of the conservatory and always ran up to me for attention. Now she's just lazy :lol:

Oh I'm glad that most of you say you prefer your buns all growd up ..... I was really hoping my two wouldn't lose their cuteness/daftness when they're adults and from what you're all saying - I have nothing to worry about .... sounds like their little personalities will just keep growing and growing along with them!!

I love baby bunnys, but my own i prefer grown up. The bond with my buns is immense and i know them so much better than when they were younger. They also have distinctive qualities that were not so obvious when they were younger, personality wise :)

Back