• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henrietta ..one of our overgrown insisor bunnies ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Henrietta is feeling much better now . When she arrived her teeth were terribly overgrown and her mouth was all infected .

She has had her teeth burred ...(we nearly lost her under GA as she was so weak ) and has been on antibiotics to clear up the infection .
she is eating ..but not as much as i would like as i want to see her putting on some weight bless her but the infection in her mouth is clearing up .

Henrietta had a check up yesterday and the sad thing is that her insisors are so twisted and growing so fast that it looks as if we will have to risk GA again once she is a safer weight as she is going to need them removing . :? :(

Another worry is that she hardly drinks ..:? im wondering if its because her teeth were so bad that she just couldnt :(

Anyhow ...here she is ...georgeous , brave girl that she is :love:

2005_0124SEPTEMBER20100002.jpg

2005_0124SEPTEMBER20100001.jpg

I know you've probably done it but give her both water bottle and a bowl. When I got Dexter I had to fill every bowl an inch higher and he couldn't reach the bottom of the bowl because of his teeth but he actually preferred a bottle...

She's very pretty indeed, bless her. :love: I'm sorry she has so much trouble with her teeth. :( My bunny doesn't drink much, but he's not dehydrated and his teeth are fine - he just seems to get most of the water he needs from his veg.

This little lady is wonderful :love::love::love: I had oooooodddlllleeess of snuggles with her on Sunday :love:

She's an absolute sweetheart despite her teeth & poor start in life :cry:

This little lady is wonderful :love::love::love: I had oooooodddlllleeess of snuggles with her on Sunday :love:

Lucky you! If my bunny let me have snuggles I would think there was something wrong with him. He hates being picked up, let alone cuddled. :roll::roll: I think it's because his previous owner had poor health and he wasn't handled much in his first months.

Hope Henrietta is doing OK this weekend, bless her. :love:

Back