• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shush Mummy we is trying to sleep

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI0434.jpg

Mummy you know you is not allowed in our box, leave us alone

DSCI0428.jpg

Shush Mummy Lucy is asleep stop clicking at her

hehe, aww!! :love::love::love:

Zero looks petrified to move incase he wakes Lucy up! :lol:

:lol::lol: he probably is, she definitely wears the trousers in that relationship. Every time she wants a drink she puts him in a headlock and uses him as a stepping stool

Aww, those are brilliant pictures. :love: Keep me going as I missed the arrival of my Sleeping Bunnies book today. Is that poos or pellets on the floor? :?

The photo of Lucy made me laugh. How can she sleep in that position :shock:

Georgeous little babies :love:

:lol: I know, it looks like her head's going to topple over.

Susie Bun, they are poops :oops: they are messy little poopers :roll::lol:

I missed this thread first time around :( but they are all so gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love::love: Harvey looks very photogenic there I think, he is lovely, what a cute little face!!

And Lucy :love:

I missed this thread first time around :( but they are all so gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love::love: Harvey looks very photogenic there I think, he is lovely, what a cute little face!!

And Lucy :love:

Thank you :love::love::love: his dodgy moultline that he had on his nose in this pic is gone now as well :lol:

Back