• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And just as i thought Biscuit had finished moulting...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...i was giving him strokes at lunch time and his head just started falling out!

I must of had enuogh fluff to of made me a wig!

*sigh* i've never had a bunny thats moulted so much!

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe he's trying to shed a bit of bulk so he can fit into the Maze Haven. ;)

Alfie's been on one permanent moult since about April this year. :roll: I'm actually starting to like the taste of bunny hairs in my mouth. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe he's trying to shed a bit of bulk so he can fit into the Maze Haven. ;)

Alfie's been on one permanent moult since about April this year. :roll: I'm actually starting to like the taste of bunny hairs in my mouth. :lol::lol::lol:

Biccy's been on moult since about 2 months after i got him in April!

Thinking Lino for their new home, so much easier to clean than carpet!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I often wonder how my two don't end up bald with the amount of fur they lose.

:lol: mine only seemed to start moulting recently, except Zero who is always moulting. Harvey and Lucy have the same moult line on their faces that makes them look like they are permanently frowning.

Spenser just started his first moult in the last fortnight. I would have expected him to star earlier in the summer when it was warmer - he's got quite long hairs too. :love::love::love:

I walked out in the garden this morning and had a big panic thinking a fox had got in the garden and killed something... then I remembered I'd brushed Barley the day before. His fur had blown off the compost heap and was spread around the garden! :roll::lol:

Back