• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlee & Noah tonight

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Noah "I wuvs you Mummeh"
018-7.jpg

Charlee "Rack of hooman with da flashy thing unless you got me da tweats"
017-9.jpg

Noah smiles for you :)
024-9.jpg

Then fights for the raisin
021-10.jpg

Big ears
016-8.jpg

Charlee really does hate flash
019-10.jpg

Charlee is 1.3kg - so quite tiddly :love: I have to pay particular attention when giving out treats, because if I am not careful Noah will push her out the way and steal hers!

We always say that if Noah flapped his ears, he would fly away!

Charlee is 1.3kg - so quite tiddly :love: I have to pay particular attention when giving out treats, because if I am not careful Noah will push her out the way and steal hers!

We always say that if Noah flapped his ears, he would fly away!

lol i genuinely think he would - she is tiny! Biccy is (was) 1.95Kg at his last weigh in, but that was several months ago but i dont think he's put any more on, if anything, he has lost a smidge.

They are both adorable :)

lol i genuinely think he would - she is tiny! Biccy is (was) 1.95Kg at his last weigh in, but that was several months ago but i dont think he's put any more on, if anything, he has lost a smidge.

They are both adorable :)

I didn't think Charlee had gained any either - but she had gained 200 grams :shock: Little fatty. :lol: Haven't got a weight on Noah yet but he is over 2kg (kitchen scales only go up to 2kg).

Thanks for your comments :D

You're very welcome. I like to comment on others posts as i'd like to think people would on mine :wave:

I love to see other peoples setups and how their buns grow up etc, i think its nice to have a little community :)

Back