• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The £ 75.00 Guinea Pig

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
He was £15 adoption fee and rest is for ops after his adventure with the girls :roll: Luckily he is very cute and gives me kisses so I will let him off :love:

The very georgeous Jake

021.jpg

032.jpg

026.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

He's fab.:love: I rather like him-I'm not usually a guinea pig fan -just a bunny fan, but he's cute. Maybe I like him cos he's black as I love black bunnies.
sue:wave:

He is very handsome :love:

I have a $750+ pig (thats 450+ pounds). Got her as a baby, and she was incredibly ill - took ages to get her right again, and lots of vet bills. She is adorable though, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

He is very handsome :love:

I have a $750+ pig (thats 450+ pounds). Got her as a baby, and she was incredibly ill - took ages to get her right again, and lots of vet bills. She is adorable though, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Its mental the things we do for the love of our pets.

Aww lovely he looks worth every penny ;) I just got a piggy like him today but with more white in his coat :D and his son that is cream and black :love:

Back