• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maze Haven playground

I bought this for my chinchillas and it is brilliant. Little buns such as nethies would be OK, but I wouldn't say the holes are big enough for anybun bigger than that.

To give you an idea, here's my chin Lucy looking out one of the holes.

Lucylookingoutofmaze.jpg

I thought about oen of those for Biscuit, but as its made of card, he'd destroy it within days im sure of it, even though it says its durable :?:roll:

I bought this for my chinchillas and it is brilliant. Little buns such as nethies would be OK, but I wouldn't say the holes are big enough for anybun bigger than that.

To give you an idea, here's my chin Lucy looking out one of the holes.

Lucylookingoutofmaze.jpg

Thanks Tracy, glad i didn't get one now! Biscuit would barely fit through there if thats how much space a chinchilla takes up through a door!

I've always thought I'd get one eventually for my two as they love tunnels and don't really eat cardboard, but maybe not if it'd be too small for them! Or perhaps I should get it now before they grow too big!

I think it's bigger than it sounds. The hole might not look that big compared to the chinchilla but it's surprising what bunnies can squeeze themselves into.

Cinammon, the disapproving bunny, has one and is quite a biggish bunneh.

http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/2008/11/sunday-cinnamon_30.html

If you do a search for Maze Haven, you'll probably find lots of old threads. I remember quite a few people buying them when they first came out. ;)

I think it's bigger than it sounds. The hole might not look that big compared to the chinchilla but it's surprising what bunnies can squeeze themselves into.

Cinammon, the disapproving bunny, has one and is quite a biggish bunneh.

http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/2008/11/sunday-cinnamon_30.html

If you do a search for Maze Haven, you'll probably find lots of old threads. I remember quite a few people buying them when they first came out. ;)

Oh your so right. He's about twice the size of Biccy! lol

my two love this Maze.

Marshmallow and Hopper would disappears for hours and both have tried to remodel it with no success.

I am definately buying a new one once Socks comes home, best buy I ever made and one of the few toys that has been played with.

Hector and Lluna love theirs and the holes are plenty big enough for them. Hector is a smallish dwarf lop (about 2kg) and Lluna is a fair bit bigger than him (a good 2.5kg or so - so a medium size bunny) and she happily hops in and out.

Despite being cardboard its survived pretty well, we've left it out in the rain a few times etc (though luckily neither are really chewers).

Herbie and Sugar are around 2.8kg and quite a chunky build....I think it would be a tight fit for them to squeeze through the holes.

You've got me thinking now as my Flower Girls are slightly smaller, so I'm now wondering whether I could use some of my maze for them - I only use half of it for my chins. Can't wait to get home from work to try them out with it. :D

Last edited:
my 2 are quite big buns (about 3kg each) but they really do love squeezing into tight spots. Must measure their tunnels etc.
Toddles off to search for old RU threads
thanks peeps :D

Oh your so right. He's about twice the size of Biccy! lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles can squeeze themselves into some pretty small gaps. As long as their head fits, then their tummies just tend to follow. :lol:

Oooooh - Lucky Stanleys xmas pressie is sorted! :lol: *remember to measure first*

Back