• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunny theamed wedding!

bunlover

Warren Veteran
http://www.youralbumonline.co.uk/2341/index.htm
this is our wedding album here are a few pics it wont let me save them at moment as view only on here but check out piccy number 139, 135, and 228
the venue was egypt mill and each of our table names had a picture of bunny on one side(or pet as we have 2 hasmters also) and on the back a bit about their story! everyone loved it! we had a fab day x

What a fantastic idea,the bunny chocolates and table cards are fab:love:. I would just like to say also that your dress is stunning and you both look very happy:D. All the best for the future.:wave:

Absolutely beautiful pictures!

My son waiters at weddings and I always ask him abut them - colours, themes (Shrek one a while ago with an amazing cake!) food etc etc. Your flowers were beautiful and I really love the blue.

Congratulations to you both :D

It looks like you had an amazing day - your pictures are beautiful & your dress is stunning :love:

Your photographs are beautifully done. Love them. You look a million dollars and the dining room was just stunning. Congratulations xx

egypt mill! my mum lives in spitting distance of that place haha! her house is just up on the hill above it. nice place (but noisy sometimes haha)

love the bunnies!

Back