• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post your bunny Christmas Photos!

Hessen

Banned
As the festive time of year approaches, lets get in the mood by posting pics of our buns enjoying christmas/winter/snow!

Here's Raisin innocently pretending he hasn't just ripped apart several presents...

1000594f.jpg

And whilst I really, truly, deeply don't advocate dressing animals up, our ARChie pig also likes to dress warmly for winter (even if it's just for a photoshoot) NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE TAKING OF THIS PHOTO! ARChie is a very happy nonstressy GP and I wouldn't do this to anyone else.

ARChiesChristmas001-1.jpg

:love:

I'll upload last years christmas pictures tonight probably. Some might recognise this one though.

DSCN7586.jpg

It will be Luckys first Christmas with us. :D Soooo gonna have to get him a hat - he'll prob hate it tho!! :lol:

How cute!!! I don't have any to contribute but where are the hats and outfits from? I must have one for this year :)

It was very cold so I put a hat on Pie - She was less than imprssed to say the least! :lol::love:
DSC00638-1.jpg

And the rest

Sunny153.jpg

TheDopeysandCloud153.jpg

TheFosters200.jpg

Trio203.jpg

Tilly32.jpg

Tilly35.jpg

Tilly lost her life about a week after these pics were taken. Lovely memory they are of her. Binky Free Tilly Lady.

Back