• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do bunnies chase each other for fun?

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
My two were tearing around last night and this morning chasing each other, no humping or nipping just running as fast as they can with a few binkies:)

Would they do this for fun?/ Or have the fallen out? they looked happy enough, funny noisy bunnehs :lol:

I don't know but mine sometimes appear to do this. One will suddenly have a burst of energy lots of running and binkies and the other one seems to join in with the fun.

My OH runs around with Biscuit in the evenings and does occasional hops, Biccy seems to join in when she does it and binkies all over the place, he seems to be having fun, if that counts? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think they have races, I sometimes see maybe for of mine come running out of the shed up to the top of the garden!! :D

My OH runs around with Biscuit in the evenings and does occasional hops, Biccy seems to join in when she does it and binkies all over the place, he seems to be having fun, if that counts?

Any Hubby thinks I'm mad because I talk to the buns! I think your OH beats me by far in those stakes. :lol:

My OH runs around with Biscuit in the evenings and does occasional hops, Biccy seems to join in when she does it and binkies all over the place, he seems to be having fun, if that counts? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup me too :oops: I chase them round the garden during freerange time. Dexter loves it and binkies all over and all around me. :lol:

my quad all run around like nutters like they are playing follow the leader :lol::lol: with binkys all round hehe :love:

I have just turned my outdoor run into a large circle instead of the rectangle set up it was previously. The buns have spent the last 2 days using it as a huge race track! Sometimes they look like they are chasing, but then one will stop and the other takes over, or they just go off on their own for a few laps! They look hilarious :love:

I did worry a little but I looked at their faces and they looked so happy, bless them, I didn't realise how fast my boy Carlo is, he has really settled in now, can't believe we have had him since April, he is like a different bunny :love:

One of my little monsters has just been doing laps again, but having to jump the other rabbits each lap as they were in her way - they are so funny - no wonder i never get any flippin' housework done as i'm always just standing around watching them! :oops:

One of my little monsters has just been doing laps again, but having to jump the other rabbits each lap as they were in her way - they are so funny - no wonder i never get any flippin' housework done as i'm always just standing around watching them! :oops:

i know I am often late for work, because they are at their funniest :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

I just send my girls runing about the house & then my dusting is done!:oops::lol::lol::lol:
Then they get a good ol brush!:lol::lol::lol:

My OH does this too, he even puts his hands up in front of his chest to look even more bunny like :oops:

My buns don't but my sister's buns take it in turns to chase each other and binky like mad while doing it. :)

Back