• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunny digs

crystalh

New Kit
ok so my 11 week old bunny is doing well in the bonding area with me and my husband and has quite a personality. we a lot of the time hold him while watching tv and just the last 2 days he has started trying to dig into out shirts ot laps its quite funny but I was wondering why? and if that is normal? also good or bad?

I dont know much about rabbit behaviour but sometimes as i lay there on the floor, Lucky will come over and 'scrabble' at me - is that the same? I put it down to him wanting to groom me in a way. :shock: He scrams me tho :lol: and i move and he snuggles in then - so maybe he's just saying 'budge over mate'. :?

have a search in the behavious & bonding threads...Im sure ive seen loads written about this somewhere - :D

Yeah, mine do it. They do it at doors when I'm on the other side too.

You ok now, but when they bigger it will hurt more. Especially in a frenchie or a conti:shock::lol:

All mine do this, as soon as I get ingrossed in the tv and forget I am supposed to be fussing them. I think its an attention thing to remind you they are there.

Back