• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a question

Julia123

Warren Veteran
.... which makes me seem like a bit of a dullard after being bunny slave for the last 5 years....

Up to now (question coming soon promise) I have given the monsters copius amounts of hay and more even in the winter to do with what they will..... pee on, eat, throw around etc.... BUT... now here comes the question - how do I ensure they have enough snuggle fodder and food fodder without it being contaminated??? (yes, yes clean outs aside)

I'm guessing there is no answer for the snuggle fodder but any advice on good hay racks (huge hay racks with small, non bunny head hazard holes) would be good.

Meanwhile I shall continue to slave over the mounds of poop and wee infested hay on a daily basis until someone tells me about a 'bunny whisperer' that can persuade the precious lumps that its a good idea not to treat the whole shed and runs as a toilet !!

I always worried that Lucky would eat the straw. :oops: I use 2 litter trays for the 1 bunny and clean them daily. He uses one to poop in more than the other and only wees in that one too. I've been considering a hay rack but that would mean getting hubby to drill it onto the wall.

I always worried that Lucky would eat the straw. :oops: I use 2 litter trays for the 1 bunny and clean them daily. He uses one to poop in more than the other and only wees in that one too. I've been considering a hay rack but that would mean getting hubby to drill it onto the wall.

I got REALLY confused reading this.... had to re-read it about 4 times and then I noticed Lucky is your Bunny ..... Lucky is also the name of my dog :lol::lol::wave::wave:

I used to give my outdoor buns a carrier full of straw, for snuggling, and a litter tray full of hay, for eating.

The occasionally peed in the straw but it was easy enough to wipe the carier down and put in fresh straw :)

I got REALLY confused reading this.... had to re-read it about 4 times and then I noticed Lucky is your Bunny ..... Lucky is also the name of my dog :lol::lol::wave::wave:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm changing his name to Lucky Stanley - i think he looks more like a Stanley but i dont want to confuse him! :lol:

Back