• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I most probs love my bunny more than a few people

No OH, so don't even need to feel guilty! Firends give me funny looks :? when I say I have to be going to give Spenser his tea/let him out to the run. :oops::oops: Actually, I have good friends - most have got to be understanding. :)

No OH, so don't even need to feel guilty! Firends give me funny looks :? when I say I have to be going to give Spenser his tea/let him out to the run. :oops::oops: Actually, I have good friends - most have got to be understanding. :)

Real friends generally just 'get' it - if they don't ditch them :lol:

dan knows his place in here! :lol:

me
sir bisc and mr matt!
chesney and maisie
dan!!

not joking either! :shock::lol:

OH????!!!! No way!! buns :love: are a million times more fun, cuddlier, cuter, loving need I go on............................oh and don't spend their lives in the pub wasting money!!:lol:who needs 'em!!

OH????!!!! No way!! buns :love: are a million times more fun, cuddlier, cuter, loving need I go on............................oh and don't spend their lives in the pub wasting money!!:lol:who needs 'em!!

Hubby doesnt waste his money at a pub but he certainly doesnt lick my eyebrows like Lucky does. :love:

:lol::oops:

My oh sent me a birthday card in july with a photo of grace on the front, inside he put all the names of the pets first, i said why are you last in the card, he said i put them all in pecking order :lol: xxxx

My oh sent me a birthday card in july with a photo of grace on the front, inside he put all the names of the pets first, i said why are you last in the card, he said i put them all in pecking order :lol: xxxx

awwww i dnt like to push my oh half but its to hard not too lol

Hahaha!! Bet you are glad he knows his place! :lol::lol:

Back