• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

owned by the bunnie

trufflebun

Warren Scout
If when they chin stuff it means " thats mine" Truffles owns me, the dog , the sofa ,the bed.. Actually he owns everything in the flat ;)

They are marking their scent - they have scent gland under their chins!

Yes - EVERYTHING is Arrabella's!:lol:
Indiana doesnt always feel the need ...she thinks its her already!:lol:

If they do it to us - we are theirs & have been approved!:love::love::love:

They are marking their scent - they have scent gland under their chins!

Yes - EVERYTHING is Arrabella's!:lol:
Indiana doesnt always feel the need ...she thinks its her already!:lol:

If they do it to us - we are theirs & have been approved!:love::love::love:

I'm soooooooo pleased to hear it but gutted too as he does this to my daughter more than anyone. :shock:

My OH has now got into the habit of "chinning" something when he wants to claim it. This includes, xbox games, cups of tea, Pie and me! Pie also 'owns' pretty much everything on her level including my OH (not me though! lIttle hussy!) :roll::lol:

I always find it funny that Donnie chins any hay that's poking out... don't think Lady has taken notice of that even once :lol:

They claim the same things he'll go around chinning and she's about a foot behind him doing same thing, guess they both own the whole apt and us :lol:

Back