• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit "roll over" like a dog?

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Widget seems to enjoy rolling on her back like a dog doing a roll over. I've never had a bunny that does that. Does anyone elses?:love::lol:

The 'dead bunny flop' or a variation thereof kind of thing? I have some very funny floppers, Candyfloss just rolls right over from one side to another when she gets going :lol:

My bridge bun Munchie used to roll over, he used to sleep with his legs in the air too sometimes. He was such a friendly, funny bunny. I miss him :cry:

My bridge bun Munchie used to roll over, he used to sleep with his legs in the air too sometimes. He was such a friendly, funny bunny. I miss him :cry:

Aww I miss my bridge buns too. Yeah I mean one of those dead flops, but my last two and Sprocket seem to just flop down on the side they fall to, but Widget flops, rolls over and ends up lying on her other side. :)

Broops our freecycle bun does this, i've had to go over and check he's ok as he is a very good play dead actor :) thumper our pah bloat bun does it sometimes too. Do you find some of them look suprised that they've done it and quickly regain their composure? It's as if they don't want you to know they're sooo happy lol

Truffle does this - often when she's wedged in a small gap between Fudge and something else.
Fudge has done it about twice - the first time right after Truffle did - like she copied her. Both times she looked sort of confused after, like she didn't really know why she'd done it. lol.

Lucky does this - i used to think he was 'playing dead' but turns out he just was 'flopping out'. :D He always does it in a certain spot of the living room.

lucky4.jpg

:lol: All mine do the 'dead' flop apart from Pixie she is only about 11-12 weeks I've seen her stretched out asleep but, haven't seen the flop over on the side yet. No they don't roll over like my dog - she is something else - she rolls over so you can stroke her tummy the bun's don't do that.:wave:

Lady will roll maybe twice before she's decided she's comfortable and sleeps, right over on her back like a dog as well.
Donnie just flops down.
Love when they do the flop and now that her hair has grown back after her spay it doesn't look so weird and bald when she does it :lol:

Mylo does this too, and he looks like he is talking when he first does it. He did it the other day while i was strokin him, must have been hitting the right spots for him!!!!:lol:

My Bridge Bunny Hopper use to roll on his back with his legs in the air but only if he had been trying to get my attention and it hadn't worked.

He would let me stroke his tummy then he would roll on his side for a full body stroke. :love: :love: :love:

Oh thank god someone elses bun does this! Orla rolls from one end of our livingroom rug to the other! :shock: Then runs about daft, little nutter that she is! :lol:

Lucky does this - i used to think he was 'playing dead' but turns out he just was 'flopping out'. :D He always does it in a certain spot of the living room.

lucky4.jpg

Bart looks like this when he flops, with his floppy ears sticking out :lol:

Though how on earth is Lucky sleeping when there is a bowl of pellets next to him:shock: My rabbits act as if they've been starved when I bring the pellets out. Never could they sleep knowing that there is more ready to eat :shock::lol:

Bart looks like this when he flops, with his floppy ears sticking out :lol:

Though how on earth is Lucky sleeping when there is a bowl of pellets next to him:shock: My rabbits act as if they've been starved when I bring the pellets out. Never could they sleep knowing that there is more ready to eat :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Back