• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who could say no...

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
to this face?
61272_517660360225_289400843_876310_6467281_n.jpg

:love:

Hard to believe! :shock::shock::shock: She will need a fair bit of grooming, with that lovely coat, but hopefully that will become a lucky owner's pleasure soon.

Hard to believe! :shock::shock::shock: She will need a fair bit of grooming, with that lovely coat, but hopefully that will become a lucky owner's pleasure soon.

Who ever comes here always asks for a groom off her, her sister who's going with her is thankfully short haired though

Who ever comes here always asks for a groom off her, her sister who's going with her is thankfully short haired though

That's interesting. I'm quite new to bunnies, and wouldn't have thought you could get one with long hair and one with short in the same litter. Good that they'll be together. I adopted a single bun, who seems perfectly happy but I do know rabbits usually do best with company of their own kind.

Back