• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH says I am allowed to build an extension...

esupi

Warren Veteran
......to the bunnies' house!! Currently they only have a ground floor but I'm allowed to go up, maybe by two stories...I LOVE a project! :)

Awesome, I'm in the middle of a project myself. What does your set-up already look like though, because that simply confused me :oops:

oops - meant storeys, not stories! I'm going to do some sketches to see what will work - will probably end up posting them for feedback/advice at some point!

First question - anyone know roughly the maximum angle of ramp rabbits can comfortably use?

oops - meant storeys, not stories! I'm going to do some sketches to see what will work - will probably end up posting them for feedback/advice at some point!

First question - anyone know roughly the maximum angle of ramp rabbits can comfortably use?

Sometimes having the squares they jump on then jump onto their new house is a lot easier for them than ramps.

I just have a hutch bunny, but it was ages before I felt confident about leaving the ramp in (there is the option of removing them and blocking the hole with a trapdoor). Don't know why even top quality hutches (mine cost £280) come with such steep ramps. Spenser's has little step things laid across it about every 6 inches). Good luick with your projects. :wave:

Back