• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Boarding shed.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
This is our new boarding shed it's 20ft x10ft and Mike has been busy insulating it, it has 4 windows that open and double doors on the front and he is hoping to build 10 hutches and play pens.

BoardingShed001.jpg

This is the front and I have named the shed 'Keegan's Kabin' after my all time favourite bunny that we lost in 2002.

BoardingShed002.jpg

Mike insulating it inside.

12-8-10002.jpg

We have also had a smaller shed made for storing bales of hay and newspapers.

NewStorageShed006.jpg

Inside we have two air vents put in the back.

NewStorageShed002.jpg

I had a stable door put on it to remind me of my days when I had my own horse and worked as a groom.(such happy days) I had a beautiful sign made when I had my horse 'Roana' for her stable door but she died before I got to put it on and I'm thinking of putting it on this stable door in memory of her.(

NewStorageShed003.jpg

Will keep you updated on the boarding shed's progress.

WOW!!!! well done Mike!! I wish i lived near you so my bunnies could stay with you!:( i wish you luck with your project although i don't think you'll need it!!

Very impressive indeed. :D I don't think there are any really good bunny-boarding places here:(, but fortunately I'm not really into going on holiday. I do bunny visits for my friends when they are away, but I wouldn't be happy with that arrangement for Spenser! He is used to a lot of attention, although he lives outside. :oops::love:

:shock: Bet that cost a few thousand

Definatlty worth it though, very good qualilty :love:

Im going to go & sulk in my 8x6 shed now lol

Cant wait to see pix of the hutches/pens xxxxxx

:D this is the best shed I've ever seen!!! Your boarders must never want to go back home after they've been to stay with you! Aww Maysie I'm sorry about Roana :(

I had a beautiful sign made when I had my horse 'Roana' for her stable door but she died before I got to put it on and I'm thinking of putting it on this stable door in memory of her

I think that's a lovely idea

BTW your new shed is fantastic!!

Ria x

This is how I'd imagined a rescue would look, it's very professional with lots of space and good size runs etc :wave:

Back