• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my foster bun.

pennypoos

Mama Doe
My foster bunny has gone into the vets this morning to be spayed.
I`m just waiting on a phone call from the vets to tell me how things went.
I hope she is ok, she is such a beautifull girl.

Her name is Tinker, she is a white and agoutie coloured English spot.
She is a very pretty little girl. She is quite timid at the minute, but she loves a good nose rub.
Tinker is doing quite well after her spay. She is all nice and cosey, and laid out in her litter tray in my dining room. I am looking after her for a few weeks because the rescue i help out at is quite busy at the minute, so I offered to help out by fostering one of the bunnies.
I realy don`t know how people can run rabbit rescues, Tinker has only been with us for just over a week and I am growing quite attatched to her.:love:

Aww Pennypoos - glad she's ok. I dont think i'd be able to forster for that reason. :oops: You are doing a fab thing - i bet the rescue are glad of people like you. :D x

Aww Pennypoos - glad she's ok. I dont think i'd be able to forster for that reason. :oops: You are doing a fab thing - i bet the rescue are glad of people like you. :D x

Aww thank you,thats very nice of you to say so.:)
I do enjoy helping out, and the lady that runs the rescue is always very gratefull of any help big or small. She`s a lovely lady.
Tinker seems to be recovering very well. At the minute she is tucking into some Dandelion leaves that me and my little girl picked on the way home from the school run.:)

Back