• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit:Daddy says my wifeys comings soons, im tryings to finds her! Can you help me?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit: Hewwo alls! Daddy says my wifey is comings soons. I keeps looksings but i cants finds her yets! :( Will you helps me?

Biscuit: am she ober theres?

overthere01.jpg

Biscuit: ahhh maybes shes hidings here!

overthere02.jpg

Biscuit: hmm, heres?

overthere04.jpg

Biscuit: am shes up there wifs yous daddy?

overthere05.jpg

Biscuit: All dis searchings is makings me tired! Quick power snoozeys!

overthere08.jpg

Biscuit: is shes in h....hang on, noms...

overthere07.jpg

Biscuit: ober there in my box!? Oh hangon, just hays, mmm quick noms...

overthere06.jpg

Biscuit: Thinks she must bes down ober theres...

overthere09.jpg

Biscuit: purlease daddy? Where am shes?

overthere10.jpg

Biscuit: okay fine :( i can't finds her so i'm going to snuggle wif my ubber box :( Don't got nobody elses to snuggles wif :cry: This isn't warm and furry though.:roll:

overthere11.jpg

Biscuit: peeples of wabbits oonited, pwease will you helps me to finds her? Daddy says shes called gingerrs, but i can't do it ons my owns no mores!

Oh Biscuit, I do feel for you ... I thought wifey-bun was called Honey now, though? :?

Following Sky-O's advice of waiting until she's here until a definate name change. My OH agrees as Honey may not suite her personality, so until i know how she is, its staying Ginger for now (but don't mention Honey to Biscuit, it'll confuse him!):wave:

:love::love::love: squeeeee Biscuit you are so cute and pretty, your wifey bun will be very lucky ;) not long to wait now :love:

Following Sky-O's advice of waiting until she's here until a definate name change. My OH agrees as Honey may not suite her personality, so until i know how she is, its staying Ginger for now (but don't mention Honey to Biscuit, it'll confuse him!):wave:

Oh, I see now. :wave: Enjoyed looking at those photos of your handsome lad again. The stretched out pose is soooooooo cute. I get tempted to touch the fluffy paws, but have quickly learnt that this is seriously not allowed and a great affront to bunny dignity.

Oh, I see now. :wave: Enjoyed looking at those photos of your handsome lad again. The stretched out pose is soooooooo cute. I get tempted to touch the fluffy paws, but have quickly learnt that this is seriously not allowed and a great affront to bunny dignity.

Thank you - Biscuit appreciates your kind comments. :)

Front paws are allowed to be touched, back paws are a kick in the head when it comes to Biscuit :lol:

Learnt that the hard way...:roll: :oops: :lol:

Biscuit: thank yous alls. Daddy says somethinks about octuber and somes number, twos, yes, thats it, twos octuber. Don't knows what thats meansies though! Daddy also says thats Ginger being spayed hopefullys on 24 septemba but i donts knows about numberses, confuses me. I don't wants to be spays, i have to cleans after its cos im all wets!

awww biscuit - naughty wifey hiding from you! :roll:
Charlie and Oreo says: Biskit enjoy the peece wile you can - these gurls are nuffin but truble!! they is sooo demanding but we sekretly luvs them - hope ginger luvs you to x

awww biscuit - naughty wifey hiding from you! :roll:
Charlie and Oreo says: Biskit enjoy the peece wile you can - these gurls are nuffin but truble!! they is sooo demanding but we sekretly luvs them - hope ginger luvs you to x

Biscuit: fanks Charlie & Oreo, buts im lonelys :( I love daddy and mummy and they play wif me looooads buts i can't snuggles wif them like i could anuther bunny ! You has a nice big houses wif 4 of you buns, i'm justs on my owns wifs a slippers of daddys which i loves as it smells of hims but its justs nots anuther wabbit!.

He does look decidedly fed up today, i think it's because i've been so busy with work i havent been downstairs to see him so much today, normally i go down once every hour or so for a quick nose rub but he's only seen me twice so far :(

Poor Biccy.

He does look like he's ready for his missus. :love: Spenser is on his own, but I honestly think he is quite happy. :) I know rabbits are usually best in pairs, but unless he shows signs of loneliness I daren't get him a friend as I don't think I'd be allowed another hutch if they hated each other. Pity, I could easily get more broody about another bunny (or two...). Sighs wistfully ...

Bobby Biccie she will be here soon to gives you grooms and boss you abouts.. I have a man now an he cleans my feeties, and my earsis. he also bites my bum, but its so big it gets in the way :lol:

Bobby Biccie she will be here soon to gives you grooms and boss you abouts.. I have a man now an he cleans my feeties, and my earsis. he also bites my bum, but its so big it gets in the way :lol:

Biscuit: i wont dos any bum bitings, daddy did showed mes a pictoors of Ginger, she is tinies and only abouts halfs my weights! Hope i donts squishes her :shock: I'm ecsited!

Back