• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sophie is gettin quite naughty

kirst25

Alpha Buck
got in from work last night and she was shaking her run the second my foot touched the living room snd she is Nippin at me like trying to chew my clothes and me,wot would it be

she probably wants attention as she's been in her pen all day :)

How old is she now btw? Just wondering if she could start getting a bit hormonal :)

Sounds like she was pleased to see you home! :wave: When I go out to Spenser in the morning he does a little dance - I know it's because he smells the pellet dish approaching.

Most of us have to leave our bunnies for work. I'm sure Sophie will get used to it. Most bunnies (but not all) tend to be sleepy in the afternoon. She maybe just wakes up when she hears you come in and then gets all excited. :D

yeh unfortunatly im at work 3 days a week for 14 hrs but she is out soon as I come home

You did the best for her though, she has a nice space you've created for her so she does have room to move around and its safe and secure for her :)

She so obviously loves you!:love:

yes suppose that's true graham,she just wants to chew and run away from me while she's out in the living room

she's just excited that someone's home to give her attention :) She may get a bit nippy/aggressive as she matures due to her hormones...spaying should calm her down though.

Back