• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie Bumble

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
just some pics of wee Rosie

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

Beautiful....Little leggies and feets....and the one with part of Anya in the background....:love::love::love:

it really is amazing how much she has blossomed .. this was her when she first came to us & wasn't to well

SAM_1367.jpg

this shows how small she was (next to her BROTHER)
SAM_1342.jpg

it really is amazing how much she has blossomed .. this was her when she first came to us & wasn't to well

SAM_1367.jpg

this shows how small she was (next to her BROTHER)
SAM_1342.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::love::love::love:

They are both adorable! wow- she looks so sweet now & hopefully recovered...she is just the tiniest little thing! Bless her!:love::love::love:

:shock::shock::shock::love::love::love:

They are both adorable! wow- she looks so sweet now & hopefully recovered...she is just the tiniest little thing! Bless her!:love::love::love:

hehe thankies :D, yeah we think she was the runt of her litter :(, & she had gunky eyes, mucky bum & worms when we got her :(

but yup she is alll better now :D,

She was so teeny-weeny, bless her. :love: Good that you have got her all better. My REW is a big lad, and I got him when he was 7 months old - hard to imagine him as a baby fluff-ball. :wave:

She was so teeny-weeny, bless her. :love: Good that you have got her all better. My REW is a big lad, and I got him when he was 7 months old - hard to imagine him as a baby fluff-ball. :wave:

hehe yeah she really was TINY, I could fit her bro in my hand easily & could probs get 2 of her in my hand :(,

awwwww :D

Back