• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just got pee in my face

KB26

Young Bun
I'm in the house by myself and need to share this with someone...! Chesney is running about like a numpty and despite using his litter tray 90% of the time, sometimes forgets he's house trained. So when I spotted him getting 'comfy' on the couch I tried to shoo him down towards his tray. BIG mistake. In mid leap he let rip and peed in a fountain over the couch, the floor, the coffee table, my face and all down my front :shock:

He clearly knows that wasn't the best move as he's now sooking in with me - nuzzling my legs and binkying everywhere.

Ahh he's lucky he's so bloody cute!!!!!! :lol::love:

Ewwwww :shock: That's not nice at all, i got it all up my arm once after a similar shooing off the settee incident and that was bad enough, but down your face???!? My gran used to say if you rubbed your own wee on your face it was supposed to give you a beautiful complexion so you never know, there could be some pleasant benefits :lol:

Once Maia peed while taking a binky, :shock: when she was still insecure and Mango had arrived home only a short while before, so she wanted to show him who was boss.
Luckily I was scantily clad because it was summer and very hot, so I could go straight into the bathtub... :lol:

Thankfully I shut my eyes in time, I think that could have been painful!!!!! :shock: Ha ha, if I don't wake up tomorrow with a beautiful complexion I'll be v disappointed...:lol:

Not yet but we're going to book him in ASAP on the next available Friday so we can look after him over the weekend...! D'you think that's the reason he's peeing everywhere that's not his litter tray?!? Since my last post I took the cushions off the couch and cleaned them - stupidly turned my back on him and he went over to the clean cushion and climbed on top of it to pee AGAIN! :shock: Haha, i've had to close him in his hutch while I tidy up after him the wee rascal.

Not yet but we're going to book him in ASAP on the next available Friday so we can look after him over the weekend...! D'you think that's the reason he's peeing everywhere that's not his litter tray?!?

Yes. Male bunnies will spray EVERYWHERE when the hormones kick in until they've been snipped. :wave:

Comet started doing this at 10 weeks old. I swear the only thing he ever sprayed was me. I was so glad when he was finally ready for his op.

Thanks Cioneanach and Amy :) Booked him in for his snip in 3 weeks. Wish I could get it done sooner but I want to be able to stay with him afterwards so needed to wait until I had a quiet weekend so he can get my full attention 24/7. :D

No best to wait until you can be around with him post-op definitely. Just make sure if you go for a Friday appointment that you have a good vet you can use for a weekend emergency - some vets are open 7 days a week anyway, so it just depends on the vet you use.

We used to have unneutered bucks when we were kids, before castrating was the done thing - I remember CONSTANTLY being sprayed - it's always when you've got your mouth open talking! :roll::lol:

No best to wait until you can be around with him post-op definitely. Just make sure if you go for a Friday appointment that you have a good vet you can use for a weekend emergency - some vets are open 7 days a week anyway, so it just depends on the vet you use.

We used to have unneutered bucks when we were kids, before castrating was the done thing - I remember CONSTANTLY being sprayed - it's always when you've got your mouth open talking! :roll::lol:

Yeah the vet is open on Saturdays and for emergency calls on Sundays :)

Thankfully I managed to turn my head and avoid my mouth and shut my eyes just in time...wee ****** that he is :D Problem is he looks so damn cute I'll forgive him anything - even peeing over me and the new table! Our skirting boards will never be the same again either...;)

Ooooh I used a word that got starred out there...! eeek :shock: It wasn't even that rude - sorry!!!:oops:

Aw I have been sprayed my doe Bobby before, and she was speyed that was just after we bought her and Carlo home, at least you turned away in time honey :lol:

this happens to me at least twice a week!:oops::lol: and yes,hypos been neutered.its been 2wks now.when will it stop?:lol: always smack bang in my face.smells awful

I got wee in my face today, in my mouth (nice shot) yuk. He only wees over me & rocky my staffie, :lol::lol::lol: Bless him, he does wash us after :D

Back