• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone use Chemist Direct?

I have used them. Never again!!!

Deliveries not turning up or bits missing from orders and me being charged and having to fight for weeks to get a refund, when a delivery does arrive they seem to swap items for smaller bottles and hope you dont notice...

ie I order a 500ml bottle and they send me a 300ml bottle but charge me for the 500ml bottle and hope I wont notice!!

NEVER EVER EVER WILL I USE THEM AGAIN. THEY ARE RUBBISH :evil:

rant over!

I've had problems too - they sent me an out of date product, and then weren't happy about giving a refund (wanted me to return the out of date product, made me jump through hoops etc). I won't use them again either.

I've used them with no problems i brought a range of things off there including manaka honey foor 1 of my rats tht the vet charged me £18 and brought it off there for £3 something :)

I have used them a couple of times. They are like any other company really. Some products they have in others they dont. I did order my dog a dog collur and didnt get one in the shop cos I was waiting for it. 3rd week come and I had a delivery but no collur. They said they sent me an email not sure if they did. But other wise they have been ok.

Back