• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anya

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Anya-2.png

She is so adorable...but she looks so sad in this pic!! What had you said to her?????????

hehe :D, had just told her off for ripping moms good wallpaper :lol:

Aha!! I knew it!!!! I knew youd said something!!!
Now give her something nice and say youre sorry for telling her off!! That dear sad little face!!
I love Anya!! and her name is so pretty!!

Aha!! I knew it!!!! I knew youd said something!!!
Now give her something nice and say youre sorry for telling her off!! That dear sad little face!!
I love Anya!! and her name is so pretty!!

hehe she got some noms when I put her back in after her not ripping anymore wallpaper :D hehe

She really is almost impossibly sweet. :love: I imagine she will need regular grooming and can't help wondering if she sits nice to be brushed. My rabbit is moulting just now, and won't let me brush his front. He tries to eat the brush. :roll::roll:

She really is almost impossibly sweet. :love: I imagine she will need regular grooming and can't help wondering if she sits nice to be brushed. My rabbit is moulting just now, and won't let me brush his front. He tries to eat the brush. :roll::roll:

yeah she need groom at least once a day :D, she usually sits nice & enjoys it, I don't think I would like to sit with tugs in my fur so I think she is the same ? but other days she is a right pain wriggling about to get away hehe, the hardest bit to brush is her "santa beard" as OH calls it :lol::lol:, sometimes she will lift her head to get it done other times I haev to sort of lean her back to get at it hehe

Back