• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

name our head tilt bunny... NOW CLOSED

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you may have seen we have taken in a new special needs bunny . (her full story is in rabbit chat .) She has severe head tilt and her friend has recurent snuffles

She was saved from the adoption section of a well known pet store .

Bunnyaddict has kindly offered to foster her along with her friend Misty...which is great as she already has a headtilt bun so knows what she is doing ;)

We would like to raise some funds to get some bits and pieces to take to her foster home and to go towards any future vet visits she is going to need and we thought it would be nice to let RU name her .

If you would like to take part it will be £1 per name .

All names will be entered and as Bunnyaddict and her husband with be fostering them we think they should have the final say as to which name wins .

PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES ON HERE ...or she will know who has sent which name and that wont be fair ;)

pm me with names please ... I will update the thread as often as i can with names chosen so far but will not post who has suggested what .

payment must be by paypal or cash.
competition will close at 8pm 30th september

i will post new pics of our special girl as soon as i can get new ones but for now you can find pics in stories and photos .

PAYPAL
angela.bell3@tesco.net

Oh yes ... and there is a PRIZE..the person sending in the winning name will recieve a bunny backpack.

Angie and Tracey

NAMES CHOSEN SO FAR ...

Destiny
Felicity
Fortune
Hope
Sophie
Autumn
Whisper
Leela
Twinkle Eyes
Cookie
Rihanna
Eliza
Blackie
Talulah
Martha
Violet
Lilly
Fairy
Angel
Belle
Sweetina
Cotton Candy
Geisha
Molly
Minnie
Twinkle
Sacha
Simone
Missy
Dizzy
Alice
Paloma
Cobweb
Titania
Miranda
Hermia
Charmian
Daffodil
Hyacinth
Paris
Bianca
Sally
Ruby
Lydia
Sylvia

Last edited:
Oooohhh thank you Angie & Tracy - we get to chose the special little lady's name :)

We're so honoured to be fostering these 2 little buns :love:

Bunnies with headtilt are so very, very special :love::love::love:

Oooohhh thank you Angie & Tracy - we get to chose the special little lady's name :)

We're so honoured to be fostering these 2 little buns :love:

Bunnies with headtilt are so very, very special :love::love::love:

Aww Denise it's lovely you have these two. Im sure they will love it with you

Aww Denise it's lovely you have these two. Im sure they will love it with you

:oops: Thank you Nicky & Tracy - we hope so :)

They are not with us at the moment, but will be hopefully soon :) We are so looking forward to it & can't thank Angie & Tracy enough for allowing us to foster them :love:

Hope Bunnyaddict will let us see some photos once they are settled. :wave: One of my Rainbow Rabbit sponsor bunnies (Dinky) has a headtilt. She's very pretty too! :love:

Oooooooohhh it's going to be a hard job picking this special little lady's name :love:

There's so many lovely ones to choose from :love:

We'll love her whatever name is chosen. :love::love::love: Have you got them with you now?

Oh bless you :love: No not yet, we're not sure when we're collecting them - they needed checking by the vets, but we're preparing for them coming :love:

I promise pics when they've settled in :)

So priviledged that Tracey let me say 'Hello' to this special lady yesterday - She is soooo friendly and inquisitive :love:

Have sent money for my chosen names.

I'm also so happy that Denise is taken her and Misty on she will have a pampered home :D

Back