• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

am i mad????

rabbitmum

Mama Doe
:wave: have just been told im weird as we have a baby video monitor to keep an eye on the buns through the night when they are ill???!!!!
its a god send!
no having to keep going up and down the stairs and disturbing them through the night!
am i the only mad bunny mummy on here or are you just as odd?!

i have a webcam to watch my buns... its great when Alvin has stasis i can watch him eat/scatter poops without stressing him :D:D:D

NOpe you aren't crazy but maybe I am! I have a baby monitor to hear how my pets are doing out in the shed. You can hear them drinking water and make sure no one is breaking in. And if the guinea pigs wheek I know someone is close by. Or is the guineapigs are crying then I know one of them is in pain. It helps, it really does :)

excellent idea, people think im mad having 6 chinchillas, 4 degus & 2 dogs sharing my bedroom, in the lounge is the bunnie, 2 hamsters & 4 gerbils.. Two nites a wk i sleep in the lounge so Truffles can have a cuddle.. Dog, Rabbit & Me on sofa, LOL .. Who cares, i love my 19 furkids so much :love::love::love:

i sleep on the settee in the lounge so i am in the same room as the pets. that way i can keep an eye on them, will be right here to save them from any burglars, house fires, and anything else!! :oops:

I was going to get a webcam for my shed, then I can check on them when I'm out too!

Like the idea of a baby monitor though, at least I know what I'm doing with them :lol:

Back