• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Star is ill :(

Some of you may have seen my thread on Todd and Star. Well Todd is now reserved and doing fine. Star had someone come to view her and she was successfully paired up. Now its all gone wrong :(

She became very unwell after the new owners had her for a few days. She has lost a lot of weight and is having toilet troubles. Really hope she is going to be ok. She is back with us now until she is better. I am really worried due to the complications of her spey and now this.

Really hope this isn't the end :(

Do you have any idea as to what may be wrong with her yet?

Well the complications to the spey was that due to her being so overweight, they were unable to remove everything. The vet isn't sure what exactly is going on yet, but she has gone from overweight to boney in about 3-4 days. Her poop is very runny, but she is still eating.

Oh no!:shock::cry:
I do hope Star recovers & how aweful about her spey....:cry:
How is she at the moment?
Is it her Caecs that are runny?

Hugs to you & vibes for little Star....hope she recovers & can go back to her forever home....:(

Oh no!:shock::cry:
I do hope Star recovers & how aweful about her spey....:cry:
How is she at the moment?
Is it her Caecs that are runny?

Hugs to you & vibes for little Star....hope she recovers & can go back to her forever home....:(

She is unable to pass anything naturally and I have to help her go to the toilet. She looks worse today. Her eyes are dull and shes stopped eating so gave her Critical care but she may be giving up :(

omg hun..what has the vet said?

i really hope shell pull through...but it doesnt sound probable....poor girlie:(

whatever happens..shes in the best hands xx

She is unable to pass anything naturally and I have to help her go to the toilet. She looks worse today. Her eyes are dull and shes stopped eating so gave her Critical care but she may be giving up :(

oooh nooooo!!!!:cry::cry:
Is she still drinking?

I wish I could help you in some way...Im praying she is going to start eating again...and recover,,,Im so sorry ...you are both in my thouhgts...come one little Star...dont give up now sweety - you have a chance of a forever home...:cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear about Star Anna, I do hope she pulls through this part of her journey to her new life.

Got everything crossed her for her. x

Hope Star is okay this morning and has had something to nom and used her toilet and had a comfy night.

Lots of getting better vibes for little Star.

Back