• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gracie is going for her myxi vacc at 5.30 U/D

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Wish us luck, shes having a thorough check up too, why do i always worry beforehand.:? xxx

Last edited:
I'll pop back on after my Brownies tonight to see how Gracie got on at the vet. Spenser is due for his myxi jag in October. :wave:

We should start a worrier club! Check out my thread in 'diet' but please don't ask me how many times I've went shopping this week purely because Spenser has turned up his nose at the veg I've been giving him. :oops::oops::oops:

We should start a worrier club! Check out my thread in 'diet' but please don't ask me how many times I've went shopping this week purely because Spenser has turned up his nose at the veg I've been giving him. :oops::oops::oops:

Oh dear, i know what you mean i was like that when charlie wouldnt eat hay i was frantic, i think i must have bought every brand on the market, will look at your thread when i get back :) xxx

Everything is fine, she has had a complete check up and her myxi jab, i did tell the vet she was pinching food from charlie and was concerned about her getting fat, she isnt overweight shes a normal weight but when charlie is due his myxi in nov i have to take her back and get her weighed again.

Now ive got to find a way of stopping her pinching food from charlies mouth :roll: xxxx

So pleased Gracie is well! :wave: What a little madam, piching Charlie's food. I just have the one bunny, so worrying about fair division of food is something I don't have to worry about.

So pleased Gracie is well! :wave: What a little madam, piching Charlie's food. I just have the one bunny, so worrying about fair division of food is something I don't have to worry about.

You dont know half of it :lol: she pinches sweets, fruit, she climbs on the table, sideboard, if i open the fridge she is climbing inside it!

she is a little horror with such a strong personality but i adore her shes so funny :lol:

I came home with a load of apple and pear tree branches from the garden in the vets yesterday im really chuffed the vet said help yourself so i did :) xxx

Goodness - I know buns are nosey, but I think she should win a prize.:lol::lol: My bunny lives outside, but when he is in his run he often stands up on his hind paws to see what we're up to. :love:

Goodness - I know buns are nosey, but I think she should win a prize.:lol::lol: My bunny lives outside, but when he is in his run he often stands up on his hind paws to see what we're up to. :love:

Oohh shes a naughty boo, charlie on the other hand is so good and so quiet, i love it when they periscope so cute. xxxxxx

Oohh shes a naughty boo, charlie on the other hand is so good and so quiet, i love it when they periscope so cute. xxxxxx

Periscoping makes me melt inside every time. :love::love::love: The wee darlings - although Spenser is quite big, and about two feet tall when he extends his periscope to stand up on his tip-toes. :love:

Back