• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Finn, single male bunny

Finn is such a beautiful rabbit who has many admirers. Jon wants to keep him as he has such a lovely temperament and is such a tidy bunny. He lived in the house for sometime but now lives outside. He is currently moulting loads and doesn't look his best poor boy.

Finn was a show rabbit and a 'stud' rabbit. I am afraid we have put an end to that as he has now been neutered so that he can live the rest of his life with a lovely wifey bunny and not bring any more unwanted bunnies into the world.:D

He is a very large rabbit and such a gentle giant.

Finn2.jpg

Last edited:
I remember seein this lovely boy at the open day, and can confirm that he's a stunning rabbit (a Satin I think?) and has such a wonderful personality - very friendly and docile :love:

Yes, he is an ivory satine and such a stunner. I thought the mayoress was gonna have him as she gave him a good cuddle.:lol:............but then got covered in fur.:oops:

I think im in love! :love: He is so stunning. That has to be one of the cutest bunny faces in the world.

He is lovely. What kind of home are you looking for and what personality do you think he would like in a female?

Last edited:
He is lovely. What kind of home are you looking for and what personality do you think he would like in a female?

He could live outdoor or in. He is litter trained and has never destroyed anything (so far) - no hutch nibbling, no digging, no chewing!! . He needs quite a bit of room as he is a large bunny. He is a placid, very chilled rabbit himself and easy going. I think he'd like the same of a female.

He could live outdoor or in. He is litter trained and has never destroyed anything (so far) - no hutch nibbling, no digging, no chewing!! . He needs quite a bit of room as he is a large bunny. He is a placid, very chilled rabbit himself and easy going. I think he'd like the same of a female.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. My female can be very chilled and is constantly flopping but also gets very excitable and has a lot of energy. Thanks though.

P.S. The chewing, madam here had never chewed anything until she came to live with me, and now she's indoors is enjoying destroying my flat :roll::lol:

Oh well, back to the drawing board. My female can be very chilled and is constantly flopping but also gets very excitable and has a lot of energy. Thanks though.

P.S. The chewing, madam here had never chewed anything until she came to live with me, and now she's indoors is enjoying destroying my flat :roll::lol:

:lol::lol: OK. Yeah, Finn I presume has had plenty of lady friends (when her was used by a breeder) so is probably looking for the quiet life now. Who knows what goes through bunnies heads tho.:roll: He might calm your lady or she might gee him up!:lol:

:lol::lol: OK. Yeah, Finn I presume has had plenty of lady friends (when her was used by a breeder) so is probably looking for the quiet life now. Who knows what goes through bunnies heads tho.:roll: He might calm your lady or she might gee him up!:lol:

Please no. One is bad enough :shock::lol:

He is lovely :love: I have a large 4 year old lady called Holly (Giant Old English/French lop X) who is currently lonely & mopping around after her sister died suddenly a few months ago. I think she needs a man in her life now. She was the dominant sister but I hope she will be more subservient to a big strapping boy. Would there any chance of bringing Holly along to see how they get on? Holly lives in a 2 storey hutch (I say hutch but its as big as my shed. Each floor is approx 6ft X 3.5ft and it stands 6ft tall) and she has full run of my bunny proof garden when I am in.

He is lovely :love: I have a large 4 year old lady called Holly (Giant Old English/French lop X) who is currently lonely & mopping around after her sister died suddenly a few months ago. I think she needs a man in her life now. She was the dominant sister but I hope she will be more subservient to a big strapping boy. Would there any chance of bringing Holly along to see how they get on? Holly lives in a 2 storey hutch (I say hutch but its as big as my shed. Each floor is approx 6ft X 3.5ft and it stands 6ft tall) and she has full run of my bunny proof garden when I am in.

Oh wow!! Could this be the start of a date for beautiful Finn!!:D:D Yey.

I hope so:D I keep telling her that I am going to find her a nice big boyfriend she can snuggle up to.

What do I do now?

Back